Centrally located on the southern end of Tenterfield and a short walk to the main street, the Brown House is just a short stroll to shops, cafes and historic attractions and a short drive to the best of the Granite Belt National Parks, walking, bike trails and wineries.
- The Brown House is a 2 bedroom Federation cottage that has been lovingly renovated whilst retaining its antique charm.
- It features original cedar doors and architraves, a cosy wood fire in the lounge room and a wood stove in the dining room to keep you warm and cosy on those chilly Tenterfield evenings.
- Two queen beds with electric blankets and flannelette sheets for a toasty sleep and a single bed in the sunroom for those who prefer not to share a queen bed.
- Modern conveniences include reverse-cycle air conditioning, TV and sound system for digital radio or to plug in your mobile device and enjoy your own music.
- A fully equiped kitchen with fridge, oven and microwave and laundry with washing machine and clothes line.
- Covered back deck with BBQ and wok burner to tempt those who prefer to cook at home and enjoy a night in.
- Large yard to enjoy mini golf, bocce/boule or relax with a game of darts, cards or scrabble on the front or back verandas…….or just sit and enjoy the views to the majestic Mt McKenzie and the Doctor’s Nose on the Great Dividing Range.
- Undercover parking suitable for two vehicles.
- A stay at the Brown House includes linen, toiletries and basic condiments.