Tenterfield’s colourful autumn foliage is a truly spectacular sight…
To help you plan your picture-perfect visit to Tenterfield in autumn, here’s some fast facts that we hope will help you out.
Typically, the best time to view the trees in blazes of red, yellow and orange is the two weeks either side of ANZAC Day (April 25).
5 Picture-Perfect Autumn Street Scenes:
- Molesworth Street (western side – towards the Mount Mackenzie Scenic Drive)
- Millbrook Park (corner of Naas Street and New England Highway)
- Logan Street (right in town)
- Bruxner Highway (eastern side of town)
- Mount Lindesay Road (on the way to Bald Rock & Boonoo Boonoo National Parks)
While you’re here, expect to enjoy fresh foggy mornings, gorgeous blue-sky days, and crisp autumn nights – the perfect excuse to cosy up in your local accommodation, light the wood fire and enjoy a glass of local red!
Don’t miss out on the magic of Tenterfield in autumn – plan your Tenterfield adventure before the colour disappears!